Our Mission: Dedication to Authenticity and Quality of Life
Founder Donald Monti brings more than thirty-five years of diverse real estate experience and is complemented by a strong team of professionals that possess a broad range of skills and backgrounds in all disciplines of real estate development.
Renaissance provides its municipal and other strategic partners with a level of vision and creativity held by few real estate companies. This has resulted the Company's ability to form public/private partnerships, so necessary for the implementation of complex downtown revitalization efforts.
Renaissance recognizes significant trends within the real estate industry, stimulated by a cultural renaissance, a return to downtown living within "Boutique Cities" and the rise of Urban Suburbia. These trends represent a stark departure from over 60 years of a sprawl mentality, which has had adverse effects on the environment and people's quality of life.
To learn more about these trends, please visit A Cultural Renaissance.
Guiding Principles and The Triple Bottom Line
Renaissance Downtowns believes firmly in the triple bottom line approach to real estate development, which entails a dedication to environmental, social and economic responsibility. The following guiding principles are representative of what Renaissance Downtowns brings to the table for all of its downtown redevelopment efforts:
• Create a true working public/private partnership within a Master Developer framework
• Maximize returns for the Municipality, Transit Agencies, Private Property Owners and Key Community Stakeholders
• Complement, don't compete with existing uses
• Create a sense of connectivity - locally and regionally
• Green, sustainable transit oriented development
• Create critical mass of potential riders to support both the transit and downtown components
The result of this triple bottom line approach is the parallel track of attracting residents to live downtown while also spurring economic development and job creation.
A Comprehensive Approach:
When it comes to transforming a community's downtown, the old model of piecemeal, one-off infill development simply does not work. Competing interests, a lack of a coherent vision and the inability to implement improvements on both the private and public side of the development equation result in stalled projects and opportunities lost. The only way to substantially improve a downtown is to take a comprehensive, holistic approach. This effort begins with a public-private partnership between Renaissance Downtowns and its municipal partner, and involves a visioning process that covers the entire downtown to ensure that the redevelopment vision is both market driven and implementable. To achieve these aims, Renaissance works with existing downtown private property owners, key community stakeholders and often transit agencies to produce a downtown redevelopment plan that provides significant economic and social returns for the communities in which Renaissance Downtowns works.
Renaissance is focused primarily on municipalities with a population between 25,000 and 150,000 with existing or proposed rail connections. Communities of this size are ideally suited to attract the burgeoning creative class of worker and the time is now to plan for the return of the real estate market. Plan today to ensure a better tomorrow.
To learn more about Renaissance's innovative Unified Development Approach™, please click here.
Renaissance Internal Team
Renaissance's core group of dedicated professionals is the heart and soul of what sets the Company apart from the competition.
The Team includes:
• Donald Monti, CEO
• Ryan Porter, V.P. of Planning and Development
• Sean McLean, V.P. of Planning and Development
• Brandon Palanker, V.P. of Marketing & Public Affairs
• Michele Skobla, CFO
• Laura Stillwagon, Operarations Manager
•Patti Basile, Director of Human Resources
• Melissa Saunders, of Council
• Randi Puccio, Director of Architecture and Design
• Latoya Sanders, Community Liaison
• Mark Walerysiak, Community Liaison
• Brandon Ray, Community Liaison
• James Valdes, Community Liaison
• Erika Forland, Community Liaison
• Karla Beltran, Community Liaison
• Sandi Santoro, Administrative Assistant
• Lia Dallaris, Administrative Assistant
• Susan Mennella, Controller
• Kimberly Farrell, Bookkeeper
Renaissance Consultant Team
Renaissance is supported by an outstanding team of professionals, each
a leader in their respective discipline.
This group includes:
• ACP Visioning & Planning
• Beyer Blinder Belle Architects and Planners
• Dover Kohl & Partners
• Duany Plater Zyberk
• Goody Clancy & Associates
• Greenberg Consultants Inc
• John Massengale
• Landworks Collaborative
• Looney Ricks Kiss
• Moule & Polyzoides
• Speck & Associates
• Urban Design Associates
Market & Consumer Research
• Economic Research Associates
• Randall Gross Development Economics
• Zimmerman Volk Associates
Downtown Economic Development Strategists
• The Community Land Use and Economics Group (ClueGroup)
• Cooltown Beta Communities
• Litlamp Communications
Public Private Partnerships
• W-ZHA, Inc.Back to Top
Renaissance is proud to be associated with the following organizations: